This group meets online on Wednesdays every other week, at 10:00 a.m. (New York Time) for two and a half hours each time.
This group focuses on the many aspects of working in action. Participants are engaged in the following:
- Earning credits toward certification while learning theories and techniques of psychodrama.
- Systematic learning of the Triadic System (Sociometry, Psychodrama and Group Psychotherapy).
- Developing close knowledge of working in action—a powerful method, fostering spontaneity and creativity.
- Adopting the subtle art of transferring the narrative into action.
- Exploring countertransference issues.
Participation in this group have many opportunities to expand professional knowledge and personal growth
Contact Us if you are interested to join us.